CERTIFIED KITCHEN RENTAL
We are excited to offer a state of the art industrial kitchen as part of our Farm Store.
We want to offer this space to local folks who are looking to get creative but don't necessarily have the space or facilities the need in their own home.
It is available to rent for events and parties for all of your cooking, baking, or canning needs.
How to Get Started
1) Schedule a tour of our kitchen by contacting Paul Magedson
2) Review and complete the Facility User Agreement And Policy Guide
3) Provide a copy of your Registered Food Manager's certificate
All persons using the kitchen are required to have a Food Manager's Certificate and be registered with the city of Dallas.
4) Submit Certificate of Insurance (COI)
We require all our clients to have general liability insurance with your policy listing Culinary Kitchen & Beyond, LLC as "Additional Insured".
5) Pay your appropriate kitchen fee
This fee covers the cost of annual health permit renewals, gas, water, electricity, bi-weekly trash removal, monthly pest control, quarterly grease trap disposal, freezer/cooler use and temperature monitoring, equipment repairs and maintenance, cleaning service, cleaning chemicals and kitchen supplies.
6) Pay your Security Deposit of $250
Contact Paul Magedson to receive support to help you complete these items. Once you have completed these items, you are a registered client!
For more information see the documents below: